Flash memory card program Siemens CPU948

M saqib

I got backup program from the machine manufacturer and I blow the flash card with this program and did the over all reset but CPU 948 is not going in RUN mode nor in STOP instead both indications are off. While CPU looks OK as with out program it is going in RUN and STOP mode. Is there separate program written for flash card? Also is there programing method so the CPU can recognize the flash card and without particular flash card program CPU will not go tn RUN mode.
In view of above is it possible the CPU is defective?

Similar Topics

I am trying to quickly find out whether the SIEMENS S7-400 CPU 414-2 (6ES7414-2XG03-0AB0) V1.12 can write to the flash card mounted in it (MC952...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently, i purchased one memory card for my back-up purposes. With this new card, i got no problem backup my program on PV600...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone; I want to ask something about Memory Card of S7-400. I know that we can save our program with Flash Card without extarnal battery...
Replies
Views
I
I want to plug the flash memory card of a Simatic S7 straight into the PCMCIA port of a laptop (you need to remove the plastic frame). So I need...
Replies
Views
indio
I
Does anyone know of a third party flash memory card that is known to work on the panelview. I used to use the old 2711-NM13 AB card that used a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom