remote modbus vfd control

So all you need help with is modbus communication between the PLC and VFD and all the ethernet communication has been already sorted out. Awesome. Your google drive links don't work for me how about you post the part number of both the PLC and VFD and hopefully the manuals for both are available online.

Voce realmente entendeu meu problema. Realmente minha maior dificuldade é com os comando modbus. Quanto aos links vou ver o que aconteceu. Obrigado

So all you need help with is modbus communication between the PLC and VFD and all the ethernet communication has been already sorted out. Awesome. Your google drive links don't work for me how about you post the part number of both the PLC and VFD and hopefully the manuals for both are available online.

You really understood my problem. Actually my biggest difficulty is with the modbus command. As for the links I'll see what happened. Thank you