WinnCC Trending between systems

Benton

We are trying to trend data between 2 separate systems. They do currently share some information between pics (Siemens 400s). Is there a way to retrieve data between the two systems to trend the information on either of the single WinCC HMIs? In other words, if I’m sitting at on station and I want to trend data from that station and the other.

Similar Topics

On the HMI-1200, the Wall clock date shows "1/4/1970". How can I correct this? Can't seem to find where this date is coming from or how to change...
Replies
Views
In wincc server client configuration with redundant server, if the primary/master server fails and the standby does not takeover. How to...
Replies
Views
I have an odd situation where I turn on a valve on the HMI, and the output in the PLC is on and indicates ON in the output map. But the actual...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a project for which I need to convert Protool to WinCC for an upgrade. I have WinnCC Flex SP2 but its the Standard version and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i make a programm in WinnCc Flexible, and i have a question, i explain what i want to do: i have 6 buttons. when i press one of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom