@INC in Omron CJ1M

G
Folks,

Could anyone help me find out what is the equivalent of @INC in Omron CJ1M PLC's.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

++ is binary increment. ++B is BCD increment. There are also long versions available.

CJ1 is new over here,I was looking in the function list for INC,
I thought what happened to Omron with the last generation of PLCs we have to use the old way?
It was almost mid night, So I picked the old way.

Never too late at night Arik.

Call up function, press detail, press find instruction, tap on heading increment/decrement and there it is. Help files are marvellous sometimes and useless at others. That is why I always carry the Omron digital library CD with me as well when working on Omron.

Other manufacturers have similar options available. I recently had the AB "sample" CD sent to me. All sorts of information on there as well.

BOB I treid your way its not work with my CX programmer 4.0
I need man search for fun.
I keep all my PLCs books(pdf) on my laptop.It was too late for counter and nagger customer hanging over my neck.
and 2 hours driving home.