Where are the Rockwell IFM Module Label's

id10t_error

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Since the Rockwell website has changed, does anyone know how to find the IFM module labels on the Rockwell site? I have tried the Configurator, Literature Library without any luck.

EDIT: I am looking for a digital copy of the IFM adhesive labels, particularly a 1492-AIFM16-F-3.

Thanks,
-Andrew

Last edited:
Hi,

Since the Rockwell website has changed, does anyone know how to find the IFM module labels on the Rockwell site? I have tried the Configurator, Literature Library without any luck.

EDIT: I am looking for a digital copy of the IFM adhesive labels, particularly a 1492-AIFM16-F-3.

Thanks,
-Andrew

I didn't realize that there WAS a digital copy of any of those labels. I'm interested on where to find them as well!