Question about IDEC Micro-1

Holzwurm56

Hello,
I am a new member. I use an old automatic wood oven. Its controlled with a IDEC Micro-1 PLC. There is now a mistake.
When I switch on the oven and the PLC is booting, the

following message is shown on the display from the program

loader: INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE>
INITIALIZE>>
INITIALIZE ERROR
Does someone knows some about this message?

Many thanks for every answer
Hans

Where do you see this error? the PLC does not have a display so does your oven have a HMI (screen) ? will the PLC boot without the oven on? so can you full boot the PLC after the oven in on?

Is the over manufacture still in business? it maybe faster to contact them and see if they have an idea of why the error

Similar Topics

On a job and using the IDEC Micro FC6A hardware with WinLDR software for the first time and I have a quick ladder logic question. What's the...
Replies
Views
I have a machine with an IDEC FA1 Jr PLC. I'm looking at putting in a more modern processor. I was looking at the ladder and I understand the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to reverse engineer a code in a machine we have. I am doing this to understand the operation of the code to troubleshoot a problem...
Replies
Views
I am using a RF Card Reader with an Idec FC5a-D12S1E Plc. I am use to using modbus, but in this application I am using the RXD command since the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having trouble viewing IDEC FA-1 ladder logic files. How can I view an IDEC FA-1 ladder file offline? I keep on getting an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom