Old RSView32 (.dbf) datalog to Factorytalk ODBC

tokar

Hi,

I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be retired.
On RSVIew PC there is 10+ years of useful data and I want to transfer it to new SCADA and use it on trends if somebody want to get the "bigger picture". System is running with same components.

Is it possible?

I found some database converters. Can they help?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

What was the last version of RSView32 to use a master disk and what was the last OS it would run on Thanks
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom