Get Data From Database Ms.Access Using Vijeo Citect Cicode Editor

HendyPratama

Hi guys, I want to get data from Microsoft access database using vijeo citect cicode editor..
however, I don't understand what the coding in cicode editor.
I have 1 table in ms.access and I give name for this table is Production
in the table, I have 2 column.. Time and Quantity.

on vijeo citect, I create a local variable tag..
Name for local variable tag is Quantity and type data is string.

I use the type data string because ms.access database only accept data with type data string.

to sending data to ms.access database I use coding like this

"INSERT IGNORE INTO Production" + "(Time, Quantity) VALUES ('" + TIME(1) + "' , '" + Quantity + "')";

the data can send to ms.access database.

now from access database I have data like this.

Time Quantity
11:10:00 900
11:10:02 850
11:10:04 800
11:10:06 750

the problem is I can't get the data from ms.access database to Vijeo Citect, I want to calculation data from column Quantity. in column Time, only data 11:10:00 and 11:10:02.

any suggestions can help me to solve this problem?
thank you before.