Studio5000 and Guardlogix

I am installing my first Guardlogix controller. The controller properties dialog box has several things greyed out (change controller, name, chassis size, slot), they are okay when I create a new standard controller. From what I have been able to find, I need to have the Guardlogix Safety Editor (9324-RLDGLXE)for these to be available.

I just wanted to check with you guys, as the AB literature is not 100% clear on this.

Thanks

The Safety add-on to a Standard edition would be a little more cost efficient, however, the Full edition adds a bunch of 'goodies' (FB, SFC, ST, Safety, PIDE); the Professional edition adds the Emulator and RSNetWorx.

Similar Topics

I am not sure if this is possible but if there is a way, you guys would be the ones to know. I am currently working on a project where we are...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm having issues adding an ethernet module to my project in Studio500 v34. The device is a Fredericks Televac EthernetIP MX gateway which...
Replies
Views
The day of week program started changing day of week 2 hours early. It changes at 10 P.M. instead of 12A.M. Just started this year.
Replies
Views
Hello All, need one help , looking for a example which can help me to write following code in Studio 5000 ladder logic. I have 2 String...
Replies
Views
Hi, We don't do many Rockwell projects but recently did onw with a Control Logix and Panelview. What files do customers expect when you send...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom