How to print to and post pdf files.

elevmike

PM ti me from crowdju:

"Been drastically working on and researching the elevator program. After all this time and 28.00 for LogixPro ( That didnt help ) I have finally " I think " gotten it. I finished writing it at school, but before I run it by my teacher. wanted to see if you would take a look. Kinda dumb founded as to how to get it onto here though. You made a comment about putting it into pdf? I believe.. How exactly would I need to post it so you could view it?

Thanks for your help...

First got to this link: PDF 995 and download all four files and run them to install PDF9 995.

Then startup LogixPro or whatever, and do a normal printout of your program just as if you were going to print to your printer. However when you get the print dialog box choose there printer "pdf 995"

Take note of where the print file will be stored. Then when you do a post attach the file using the brouse button under the text window.

I'll be waiting.. Mike

printer dialog box.jpg

Randy, LOL I agree.. Authough I'm sure I wont be a charter member...

I do recive a few private messages that are of a private nature, but I think many dont realize that questions like these could be answered by anybody who knows, so it'll be better if they post them on the forum. I mean no offence to the PLC Kid, but someday the answer to your question could come in handy to others, so that's why I posted it on the public forum insted of a PM reply.

Mike.

Good idea!

I agree with you as well, Mike. The best place for PLC questions is in the open forum. There are many who never post but read incessantly. Great way to learn. As we speak, I am downloading the PDF files you told the guy about and am going to start using them. See, even us older dogs can learn a few new tricks.
Just as you saw recently with David Emmerich's PM adventure, there are those who would like to get private tutoring or just plain something for nothing. I had a guy bugging me back a few months wanting me to tutor him over IM or PM or some means, free of course. I told him that he would learn more quickly by just reading the posts here. He finally just disappeared. Never quite know how to handle those things, but maybe he is now one of those who just read and learn.

Im at work, wont be able to get that on here untill later. Against policy to run wireless in the building. It interferes with other stuff so they say.