Protool help text

Werner

In protool you can add a help text to various objects. When I add an help text to an input field the user can read this text when he presses the help text on the keyboard. (The keyboard opens when you select the input field)

It is also possible to add helpt text to buttons. But I cannot find how the user can read this help text? (I use protool pro 6.0 and the display is an MP370 15" touch, without seperate keyboards or mouse so just touch) Does anybody have a clou how the user can find/read these help texts?

I do not know how to do that either, but this is a way accomplish the same thing. Put an invisible button on top of the 'real' buttons. Add a 'Help' button on the screen. When the 'Help' button is pushed and activated, the invisible buttons are active. Now when the 'real' button is touched, the invisible button is really touched so then you display your help message. When the 'Help' button is inactive, then the 'real' buttons work when touched.