Help Need !!! think & Do , ABB Robot , Device Net , Flex I/O

jim-garcia

Hi All

we are looking for a expertice people for develope new secuence in a robot ABB controlled and some I/O points

configuration

computer Ez Touch with Device net scanner

Device net network 15 nodes

digital Input outputs AB Flex I/0 and Node Adapter

Operative software Think & DO

Robot ABB S4CPLUS M2000

5 VFDs Power Flex 4 with device net card

here is the job

1.change the Robot Secuence around 25 Steps

2 add Module to a Device net

3.Train Local Tech for future changes (myself)

job is going to be done in north Mexico Border
if not wish to travel we can work togheter
by phone skype or internet connection
Price in USA Dollar

Please feel free to send you phone for a call
introview as private messagge

thank you all for your time

This job sounds easier than it will ultimately be.
Robots, especially the ABB, work in their own time domain. That domain, depending on the application, might be in future time (where the robot is going), or past time (Where the robot has been), or some mix of the two.

Coordinating a PLC and an ABB robot is tricky stuff, certainly NOT for beginners.

The reason the integration is tough is because PLCs work in mostly real-time (+/- one scan time).

The trick is to focus not on what the robot is doing at any given time, but on when it is doing it. Four and Five dimensional thinking is required.