1756-hsc

Node1

What is the best way to detect a wiring issue on a 1756-HSC. To detect a wiring issue or the data is not accumalating (Totalizer).

I would suggest you wire the (or another) encoder directly at the HSC module wiring terminals.

If the totaliser then works, you will know that the HSC set-up is correct, and the problem lies in the external wiring.

What encoder are you using ? Make and Model No. ?

I am not using a encoder. I have flow meter in the field, the 1756-HSC is counting the pulses off the meter.

Similar Topics

I have am trying to determine if I can use a 1756-IB16I (or some dc input equivalent) to handle a 24vdc input pulse frequency of 80 pulses per...
Replies
Views
Just finished an upgrade from a SLC500 to CLX where they had a 1746-HSCE and we're now using a 1756-HSC. Two wire pulse signal from the...
Replies
Views
I have an older SLC500 that has a PLS card in its rack. I want to remove the SLC and add a L23E-QBFC1. Can a resolver be wired up to the High...
Replies
Views
Our ABB Vision System requires a Pulse Train Input from an Encoder (12-15 VDC)to calculate the speed of the web. Instead of adding an encoder to...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large. 1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom