Control Logix HELP

nooruh

Hi Friends

We are using ControlLogix L 5555 in Controllet. one of our remote I/O station, we need an Analogue output module. 1794 ACN15 adapter, 1794 IE8 and empty slot with wiring available. We have spare 1794 OE4 module also available. Can I diretly connect one module, configure and download the program to PLC ? or anything more required ?

Any eperts please advise .......

Similar Topics

Hello automation experts, I'm trying to learn about servo axis control in AB ControlLogix PLCs (L33ERMS). Attached is an example of a servo...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently trying to use a micrologix 1100 to read data from 7 SLC 5/05's and 3 Control Logix. I am only needing one word from each...
Replies
Views
I am facing a very strange issue with the AB hardware, specifically with power supplies. The problem started when a power supply in a 4 slot...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Having an issue on site with getting an Altivar 71 with an Ethernet module to communicate correctly with RSLogix 5000 on the Allen...
Replies
Views
Ok so I fubarded a new system today that has Redudant L72's and ControlNet. I can not get the chassis to sync, even with the processors out and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom