FactoryTalk View Studio Latest Version

I bought FactoryTalk View Studio back when it was version 5.10 I am using Version 9 now with my license.

I logged in to Rockwell to see the latest available version and it only shows me 5.00 and 5.10.

I entered my serial number.

My License Type is: Concurrent

I know that they go to at least version 10.

Why do all the versions not show for me.

What is the latest version?

I am under the impression that my license should be valid for all new versions. Is that right?

Thanks!

For future reference, this technote outlines the steps to perform a "Software Download by Serial Number"...

53797 - Downloading software from Rockwell Automation Website
Access Level: Everyone

As it happens, the example used is for FactoryTalk View Studio v9.

For the Matching criteria, I use the Company Name.
This way I only have to enter a five character word to proceed and don't need to be fetching and typing Product Keys in.

Regards,
George

Last edited: