PV800 T7T - tag expression.

Oliver Micka

Hi Guys.
Does anybody idea how can i create " expression" for tags in the CCW for these HMI?

My PLC is SLC500 ( slc 5/04), Communication is only via DH485.
PLC have any data in the INT format ( 16bit integer ). Tthis value have a long format because in the old hmi ( pv550 ) this tag have "expression" (tag/100). And i cannot find it in CCW :unsure:

I know, i can create a REAL tags in the CPU , but i would like to preserved original PLC program. :sick:

Thanks for any idea or answers. 🍺

Similar Topics

As the title says, I'm using CCW with a PV800 (and Micro850). I've made a scheduler in which a user can choose a month, day (1-31), hour (0-23)...
Replies
Views
Scenario: This is for a system that has a PV800 user interface (connected to a Micro850 PLC) programmed with CCW. There are various control...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a Panelview 800 HMI hooked up to a Micrologix 1400 controller. I have communication and have the screen set up with some...
Replies
Views
I have a USB port RFID Scanner I am using for badging users into certain access levels in an HMI. I know that I could create a 'login' button that...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am trying to connect MLX1400 over RS232 serial communication with PV800. I am not sure where I am going wrong, the PV800 doesn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom