VIPA 015-CEFPR01 - Profinet comunication

NoName

Hello all.
I am working in TIA Portal V15 with the following CPU from VIPA:
VIPA 015-CEFPR01

I configured the this CPU as a CPU 315-2 PN/DP + CP 343-1 in the hardware configuration and I added a profinet node(a Kolmorgne servo drive) to the configuration.

The configuration seems to be OK because there is no bus error and in Online view both the CPU and the profinet node are visible.
The problem is that the data exchange between the CPU and the profinet node doesn't work. Everything is 0 at the addresses where the status words should be.

Has anyone worked with this CPU before and can give me a hint what could be wrong with the configuration.
I tried to connect the same drive to a S7-1200 PLC and the communication there works fine. I get the drives status words and can control the drive with the PLC.

Cheers
Aleix

Hello. Which address do you mean? The IP address or the address of the configured telegram (I: 272 to 281, Q:272 to 291)?
If I check these I addresses everything is 0 which it shouldn't be.

Cheers.
Aleix

I created a 315-2PN/DP in TIA and the default process image size is 128 bytes. Either extend the process image size to incorporate the addresses you have configured or change the configured addresses to fall inside the process image.

pii.jpg

Hello.
Thank you very much. I changed this and now I see the input-output data.
Another thing learnt.

Cheers
Aliex