PLC project help.

Hey everyone, hope you are well. I am currently working on a PLC project for my final semester of my Elec Eng Control Systems Advanced Diploma and I was hoping to recieve some help.

Im trying to see if anyone can figure out the purpose of the project that i have been given. It seems to be a rotating disk platform that can be controlled to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise. It also consists of other components such an inductive sensor, a capacitive senesor and a photoswitch sensor. As you can also see in the photo, there are 3 arms that are meant to rotate with the disk platform.

Hope i can recieve some help, thank you!

You'll need to ask pointed questions for anyone to offer you assistance. Also, your image may be too big to upload, as it isn't appearing on the post.

What exactly is it about the assignment that you need help with?

1. you have been given a customer specification.
2. read the specification and use the picture (I can't see it).
3. write down in your own words what is supposed to happen in a step by step manner.
4. go over what you wrote and visualize the system (does your instructions make since)
5. add I/o to the project.
6. go through the instructions and use the I/o at stirrers / outputs.
if it makes since, write the plc program and test it.
7. debug as required.

as stated, we will offer help, but you must put forth effort and show what you have done first. it will do you more harm if we do the work for you.

james