FactoryTalk View Studio install problem

xzen

Lifetime Supporting Member
By mistake I installed FactoryTalk View Machine Edition (ME) instead of Site Edition (SE). To correct this I try to run the Installantion DVD (\FTView\Setup.exe). The setup wizard starts to prepare, but stops while "Loading setup plugins…" and displays a message box saying: "Resuming FactoryTalk View installation. Please insert the FactoryTalk View Install CD into 'D:\FTView' and click 'Retry'" I tried another DVD and also copied the whole DVD to harddisk and run from harddisk. Same result.
I have even uninstalled View Studio ME. It makes no difference. Except the fact that I no longer have any View Studio either ME nor Enterprise!
Anybody experienced similar problems?

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom