Beckhoff TwinCat 3 Ethernet Slave with CLX

splash12

Hi,

I am currently working on a project and I have to exchange datas between a Beckhoff TwinCat 3 CPU C6925-0010 and a AB Control Logix.

I was looking into older thread but couldn't find any proper information about how to do it.

The Beckhoff as a EL6652-0010 (Slave EIP Card). I read the beckhoff infosys and to use Consumed/produced tags it says both PLC has to be a EIP Scanner.

So how do you set up so the AB is the master and Beckhoff the slave and how to exchange the datas.

Thanks !

My preferred method is the TF6280 library because it does not require any additional hardware. My experience with the EL6652 has been less than favorable.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
Hi anyone got any tips and tricks?? I'm at a stage wherei need to tidy up my hmi project and give all objects sensible names, I did start this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a System running a beckhoff IPC with twincat 2 software on it, Also i have no original source code. Is it possible with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've inherited someone else's program and can't for the life of me figure out his use of the # symbol in one of his structured text...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom