Modicon 984 Program

JimPut

Can anyone tell me where to get Simulator software using Modicon 984 Program, something similar to what "thelearningpit" has put out, will be much appreciated.

The option that comes to mind is Modicon "Concept" programming language. It has a built in simulator and works quite well. The down side is the price tag, around 8-10k $Aust.

I believe they have a demo version available with the simulator in operation. This is limited to prevent you from downloading or uploading and also only allows a limited number of IO. I would suggest contacting your local Schneider office and asking them more about it.

Good luck,

Doug

FasTrak SoftWorks, PLC WorkShop for Modicon will have a simulator before the end of the year.

Similar Topics

I have a Modicon 984 and PLC Workshop for Modicon 32 Bit programming software from FasTrak Software Inc. Is there a way to load the program from...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I need some help here, I don't have access to Modsoft as I presume this program was created in. I tryed locating Proworx32 on the web...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to download PLC program from Modicon PLC(984-A145 CPU). I am using Modicon workshop software. I am wondering what kind of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a modicon 984 with proworx 32 that is scaling an analog input, and I need to adjust the scaling. I have new analog input values and %...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom