Gateway WirelessHART connect to PLC Allen Bradley

camiloponce

Dear, I´m working now in my thesis of degree Electronic Engineering and I have the next problem

I´m need connect the gateway wirelessHArt SWG70 EndressHauser to PLC Allen Bradley serie 5000. In the PLC I´m only have module rslogix, ethernet, Analog Imput, Analog Output and Modbus Prosoft (MVI56-MNET).

The Gateway only have outputs RS485 and Ethernet. I think I can connect directly by ethernet but I dont have files ".eds" (and dont have reply from EndressHauser is this files exist). I think the other option is connect to Modbus-tcp/ip or create a OPC (it´s possible?).

All help it´s welcome :)

-------
pd.: sorry for my English, but I from Chile and I don´t learn very well english yet

Similar Topics

Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use a Prosoft AN-X4 to improve the communications for a new panelview plus 7. This is going from a SLC-500 through DH+ to a...
Replies
Views
I have been looking to this and thought I'd ask for input from others before I take it in a wrong direction. The guy who used to set these up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently installed 2 1783-NATR devices into two of our machines. The machines are pretty much identical, both having 1769- L24ER-QFC1B...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom