GX Developer File Type

T Gibbs

I connected to a Mitsubishi FX2NC and uploaded the program. Of course there is no documentation so I emailed the OEM. They sent me what they claim are the program files. Everything they sent are .asc file extensions and my GX developer does not recognize them. What file extension are GX developer files normally?

Last edited:
You may need to ask them.... from what I see, gxw is GX Works2 and and GX Developer is a couple but not asc, mine are gpj, gps and a few others

I found the read ASC but it would still not open your file... I think you need ask them for another file

Here you go,this is the best I can do, it may be a help, it's been imported to Gxworks2 and appears to be written in IL format.

Steve

Just to mention. Call them and ask them to send you "300776invuc.wpa" parametar file (should be in "N:\Dornier_UC\" folder).
In this moment you will need to adjust step relays and latches in order to function. Also ask them to send you original project, as this is IL and it is very annoying to debug it.