MAPware 7000 - project won't open

Saulo35

Hi,

Today, after working a few hours on a MAPware 7000 project (runs on a Maple Systems HMC3102A-M HMI+PLC), I saved it and closed it. When I tried to open it again, I got the following errors:

Information: Invalid File Extension

Error: Selected project has incorrect data, hence failed to open project.

Any suggestions?

The only changes worth mentioning were the addition of some pictures as .JPEG files, which MAPware expanded into large (a few MBytes) .BMP files.

Thank you

Similar Topics

So this is a weird one. I'm using Maple System's HMC2043M-A HMI/PLC controller, and after 15 minutes it seemed as if the HMI became unresponsive...
Replies
Views
Hi, When simulating my project, calling a numeric keypad causes MAPware 7000 to slow down to a crawl, and the keypad does not accept keys...
Replies
Views
I have 3 new PowerFlex 7000 VFD's. Rockwell was out to do some checking before startup. These are part of a larger electrical project. I gave the...
Replies
Views
Just purchased Studio5000 and have it installed, will be connecting to 3 brand new Powerflex 7000 VFDs. In setting up the module, how can I tell...
Replies
Views
I have a contractor at my water plant installing 3 brand new Powerflex 7000 VFD's for my High Service pumps. I would like to control these via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom