440R-ENETR (GuardLink Interface)

PLC Pie Guy

Morning Folks.
Has anybody used this new 44R-ENETR Ethernet Interface Module yet??

Here is what I have.

Stratix 2000 connecting my L30ER V30.11 , my laptop Ethernet port and my 440R-ENETR Module.
I set the switches on the front of the 440R to 001, being that I should see the module now at address 192.168.1.1. and I do!.
I can ping it and RSLinx sees it, tells me the serial number, the rev and so. I can upload EDS files and do the normal things with it.

Gateway is 0.0.0.0
Sub is 255.255.255.0
Same as other devices!

But I can't see it via web browser. My PLC is at 192.168.1.5 and my browser sees it just fine.

The PLC sees the 440R with a yellow triangle. It says in the module fault description in Studio.........................

"Service Request Error:Invalid mode or state for service request . (Code #000c) "

AND

"(Code 16#0009) Module Configuration Rejected: Parameter Error. Additional fault code 16#0000"

I have tried other IP settings, all seem to do the same, allow me to ping but not really connect completely.

I don't know what other configuration it could be asking for.

In my module properties for the 440R, I have added one safety relay. 440R-S12R2, its in place and powered.

The Module Info says (As well as knowing the REV, Ser#,and product name,

Major Fault: None
Minor Fault: None
Internal State: Unconnected
Configured: Configured
Owned: No
Module Identity: Match

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks