Trouble Importing an L5X file

rabaggett

Hi,
I have Logix V20.01.00 and I'm trying to import an example program, or rungs? from a Cognex VC5 example. It doesn't seem to be an AOP, or a routine, or anything I know how to import. I just get a message that the .L5x file does not contain whatever I try to import it as.

Any Ideas?

They are actually Rung imports. Open a subroutine and right click on a new rung or the end rung. Select import rung. It contains two copy instructions.

Similar Topics

Hello for some reason, all of my boolean elementary variables are not coming through when I import to vijeo....it seems to be the ones that dont...
Replies
Views
After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
I was interested in buying several of the Personal PLC tutor courses from the PLC training store on this site (http://www.plcs.net/store.shtml)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom