Combivert F5 Error 49 E.Puci

ROAMER_AUS

Hi all,

It has been ages since I posted here. I have non PLC question if someone may konw the answer.

I have Combivert F5 VSD model 12.f5.b1d-3a0a. It is coming up with error#49 E.Puci. Description: When the inverter is powered up the power stage can not be identified by the control card or the power stage is the wrong type for the control card.
I know it is right type of power board because this problem comes up randomly. Sometimes drive starts and runs 10-20 times OK, and then faults.

Does anbody know by chance How control card identifies power board? Only thing different is parameter SY03 "power unit code", when drive is OK, it is 24, when it faults it shows -1. When I tried to find any type of memory chip on power board, I wasn't able to do so. Only thing that might be something like that is small piece of pcb soldered on the main board by 4 pins (like hybrid boards usually are mounted) but this looks like just like piece of bare board.

Any help is appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Dragan