Modicon 258 Move instruction

plcisgreat

I have a modicon 258 controller, and the client had an issue with a value not moving on the first scan rung. The rung had 3 move instructions in series and the middle move instruction would not execute. The tags and logic associated with the move instruction were correct as well. I replaced the Move instruction with a new move, deleted the old Move, and the system works fine. What would cause this? Is it a memory issue?

bug in software. have seen this on numerous software packages.
FB not working. then replace with the same type and then starts working again

Similar Topics

Hey, i'm getting an error when i try to upload a program from a modicon M258 TM258LF42DT using eithernet. i tried using both SoMachine V4.1 and...
Replies
Views
How can make communicate between wincc scada tia v13 and modicon plc m258 without using opc server i found in tia portal v13 for wincc (...
Replies
Views
i have plc modicon m258 its CANopen bus not running and give status on SoMachine v3.1 red triangle after i make download to it so please how...
Replies
Views
I got brand new modicon M258, with extra DI, DO, AI, AO cards, part number TM258LD42DT4 willing to trade with ControlLogix 5000.
Replies
Views
We are running into some issues with serial communications dropping out after a few days. When viewing the PLC hosted web page, we found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom