RSView32 Tag Database

plcnewbie2009

I am about to create a back-up hard drive (server) and I would like to know how to copy my tag database.............if possible. I have installed RSView32, RSLinx Pro, RSLogix 5000 with Control Logix via ethernet. Thanks!

Sometimes my display has not data but upon restart it's ok. I have dumped cache, .cac in tag folder and in ODBC. My Node (OPC Server-local) keeps defaulting to "None Loaded". I have configured channel 1-TCP/IP with AB_ETH-1. And topic configuration with the same driver. My Node, Topic and Driver has the same name, is this correct? Can anyone advise? I pinged my IP and everything seems ok, I/Os are browsing too. Thanks Again!

Similar Topics

Hey guys, A new client I'm working with has an older system, running RSView32 with AB SLCs and Logix500. I want to copy the existing project and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new to RSView32, I have been requested to redesign an existing SCADA system whereby a SLC 5/04 PLC communicates with multiple...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have inherited an RSView32 project from a client who wishes to purchase a copy of RSView32 Works for further development. He has asked me...
Replies
Views
Hi. In my RSView32 tag database my input and output addresses won't take properly. The tag monitor shows their status as ERROR. My T4 timer and B3...
Replies
Views
I have been working on and off with a customer who has a PLC-5/80E that is communicating with five different PCs that are running RSView32 v...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom