Wonderware and ArchestrA

Hello,

I have installed Wonderware Intouch and Archestra on my PC. the window maker and Archestra IDE open by themselves individual fine.

I want to use archestra graphics in windowmaker. I believe that there is suppose to be a symbol called "archestra graphic library" on the windowmaker tool bar

I cannot find this symbol to open the Archestra graphics. can anyone tell me where to find this symbol or how to open the graphics library within window maker

regards

hi Benny,

Depending on your version you can go to the menu " View" in the toolbar and check that your "wizards/active x controls" are selected. Then a icon will appear which looks like a wizards hat. click on that then a menu window will open " Wizard selection" . There you will find a variety of wizards including " Symbol factory". The newer versions have embedded archestra graphics when you select the Wizard hat in the toolbar.