Wonderware Dev Studio 2012 fails to recognize Win 7 Pro

LVShann

I am having issues installing Wonderware Development Studio 2012 on my computer. I tried to install previously and found that my problem at that time was the wrong edition of Windows 7 so I upgraded to Professional. My problem now is that the prerequisite checker is still failing to recognize that the correct edition of Windows 7 is installed and will not let me proceed. Anyone know of a work-around or a setting I need to change?

Windows 7 is not Windows 7?

I have the same issue. After struggling with an installation for nearly two days I'm just about to throw the PC out the window. The final drop was the message telling me my Windows 7 Professional is not really Windows 7!
WW claims that "Now, installing InTouch is easier than ever" . Easy my a**... :mad: