Panel View 600 DH485 comm.

jayala

HI
I have been trying to program a Panel View 600 CAT#2711-T6C5L1
I'm using a comm. cable 2711-NC13 .when I try to download a simple push button I get an error node no found so I change the node I delete the push button and download a goto screen function
and it ask for comm.setup DF1, network,memory. The only one that works was the netwok setup I can see that the download is in effect without problem but if I try to download a push button it doesn't allow me to do so. :(

Please any help would be very apreciated

John A.
THX

As soon as the program is loaded to the PanelView it will try to find the nodes/addresses that are attached to all objects on the visible screen.

If it cannot find them it comes back with a "node not found" error.

Look at the address and node attached to the pushbutton object. The PanelView will want to find the a PLC on the DH485 network, with the correct node number, and with the datatable address created within it's memory.