Softwre required for Proface HMI GP4402-WW

Pallab Sur

I need programming software for GP-4402WW HMI of Proface make . I have GX Pro EX 4.07.101 and V4.06.300 but this HMI (GP 4402) does not appear in the selection menu , It apears in GX Pro V4.06.200 Anyone please share the link from whr I can download the software.

actually all version 4.03 and later supports GP4x02WW. if you haven't solve the problem, here's the solution:

Run "C:\Program Files\Pro-face\GP-Pro EX 4.08\OP\YTSetup.exe" once.
No dialog will show up but just some command prompt running. restart the software and you will see GP4402 appear in the list.

Softwre required for Proface HMI GP4402-WW/GP4502-WW

You have to change your folder settings to show hidden files. For some reason they are marked as hidden files.

actually all version 4.03 and later supports GP4x02WW. if you haven't solve the problem, here's the solution:

Run "C:\Program Files\Pro-face\GP-Pro EX 4.08\OP\YTSetup.exe" once.
No dialog will show up but just some command prompt running. restart the software and you will see GP4402 appear in the list.

Sorry for replying to an old post but I wanted to second this solution and give my thanks. Had a GP4501WW panel that my GP-Pro EX 4.08 could not open, with the same error message:
Unable to load project as it is configured with a display unit that is not supported by the editor.
Please define a different file.

Updated to 4.09 to try again. Same error.

Ran YTsetup.exe as explained above, which was a Language Resource Installer, restarted the program, and the file opened fine. What was really tricky was that it could "Read Display Unit" fine, so it could communicate with the panel, just could not read the file.