Job Hopping! How many times you jump from one company to other?

Apel

HI,
Very bad question! ha! Want to expertise in one field or more ? you want to get other brand PLC experiences or New kind of Project exerience or Company management is very bad or Your Payment get delayed every month or Monthly Alloance is too low or Your Salary is not satisfactory or you want to leave to leave this field(this job need travel lover)...what may be the reason...speak out the count--how may times you change the company?

Best of Warse is always bad...never good..

Was recruited to a Steel Mill after my ASET in electronics

Left for relocation... But got very good PLC experience and MCSE

Took Job working on X-ray Film Equipment... Overqualified... overpaidfor job working 40 hrs per month at end.... Laid off.

Found Job within 2 hours doing automation for industrial electrical contractor... Moved.... Good location... Good pay... no plans of going anywhere!

-Mur

I'm 44 and I've worked 4 places.
10 years in the AirForce
6 years for one company that was bought by another (2 places)
My boss now is a real slave driver but i really like him so I'll stick with this job forever.
I have my own company now :)

I'm 46 and worked 2 places.

Started out at 18 (1980) with a large Dutch electronics factory as maintenance guy/machine builder. Worked myself up to be machine designer. Changed to become chief of the quality lab in 1990.

I left the company in 1993 to become a PLC/SCADA trainer with the Flemish governmental services for the unemployed. I feel good here and the pay is OK, so I think I'll stick here for another 14 to 19, and by then I can retire (I hope).

At the beginning of this year I heard they're closing my previous workplace at the end of this year. It seems I left the place well in time.

BTW, I did a year of military duty in between (mar 1981 - feb 1982), but I don't count that as a workplace nor work experience.

Kind regards,

Its not easy to leave job but difficult to get good job

HI,
Firsly my career started with siemens system house,India..as trainee PLC project..but I was working as sales and Service engg,,not satisfied..left for New Delhi..join in another system House of Siemens...It was good time there...everything was fine..but one day,two day...five times I got a interview call from Siemens fellow..Selected....Some miracle happend then ..I left the job but could not joined Siemens...Joined Gurgaon based another automation system house...Schneider..AB,Siemens..training..first Overseas work..but for low salary not satisfied...in the midle Joined Rockwell automation-AB ..woked only 3 days..but my old company needed me very badly for his overseas project ..left rockwell joined previous company again after coming back from overseas left that aagin..Joined..another company.I am here..every thing till now going nicely...not planed ...for next.....now I think ..