V24 -> v20 5000

Bob O

Would someone be willing to open and save what I believe to be a V24 5000 file as a .L5K?
If so, PM me and I can email it.
I going to “attempt” to edit with NotePad++ so that I can open it using 20.01.

Thanks,
Bob O.

Thanks Ron and email sent.

Contr Conn I could install V24 but I'm trying to avoid installing anymore automation software on my laptop and our IT hasn't been supportive of providing VMs for this.

Thanks,
Bob

I emailed the L5K file ... got an "Out of Office" auto-reply from your email account ... I'll assume (man I hate that word) that you've got what you need unless you CALL me ... I'll be away from email most of today ...

good luck ...

Similar Topics

I have an L33ERM Compact PLC that every time I go offline from it, I lose all my string values.. so if I need to make a change (IE adding an array...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I want to communicate with Arburg Selogica controller v3.09 of an old Arburg injection molding machine. The protocol by which this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently was upgraded from Win7 machine to a Win10 machine with lots of horsepower. Last Friday, I tried exporting a routine and when I...
Replies
Views
I recently updated an L74 ControlLogix controller from version 20 to version 24. Our proficy batch server now appears to be having issues writing...
Replies
Views
I don't think I'm going crazy.. Lately when I have multiple routines open in the ladder editor and I open another one my tabs at the bottom only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom