Suggest PLC as Gift For Son

Personally, I'd say it probably not worth bickering over. We're all reading way far into what he actually wrote. OP hasn't been back to respond/clarify since the post that started the thread.

His son will be retired before this thread goes away into internet history.

But I dont think we are bickering either (we are just hard headed)... I have learned a lot from this thread and even went on to the Raspberry website to see what they have to offer :oops:

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm planning to do a project, related to electrical engineering, which needs a PLC. Moreover it should be connectable wirelessly. Plz...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there any cheap PLC (less than 100 USD) that has 4 digital inputs/outputs (not relays), RS 485 communication, ethernet port (if possible)...
Replies
Views
Dear Guys I have three 750W servo drive ( SGDS-08A12A ) and motors (SGMAH). I need an plc which can be used to control all three sets. All i...
Replies
Views
I am new to this forum and PLC's so please explain in detail what I need and who to buy from. I grow microalage and need a simple PLC to control...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, I am new to the PLC field. I am mainly working on microcontroller based embedded systems. I have implemented a distributed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom