SMC JXC91 drive and Micro 850

Joachimg

Hi All

Thanks in advance for the help.
I am using an SMC JXC91 drive, i see alot of information for a compactlogix PLC.

Is there any info for a Micro 850 PLC or dose anyone know how to use a micro 850 PLC with this drive?

I'm pretty sure you can't, in the same way you can't use Point IO etc with the Micro 850.

The cheapest option is an L16ER-BB1B (about £850) + Studio 5000 (the small version that does only CPX is about £650).

For your research use the SMC USA website. Seeing as Ethernet/IP is mostly used in the states, they have the best info there. They have a video showing the setup. I have the PLC program they show in the video.

Good luck.

Similar Topics

Good morning guys. Im triying to communicate 4 JXC91 with a 1769-L35E AB CPU. I already test the JXC91 with a newer AB CPU using eds files and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a TCPIP server group to integrate a Schneider M221 PLC in to Wonderware. When right clicking on the Operations Integration...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom