Mitsubishi A9GT-RS4 Conversion

jthornton

I need to convert the program from a dieing A9GT-RS4 to a
GT2310-VTBA. I've sucked the old HMI program using GT Designer 2 Classic and have iQ Works Version 2. The salesman said something about the program needed to be converted and it's simple to do. He is out of pocket and I'm trying to help them get the thing up and running. So any suggestions will be a big help

Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Hello there is a way to do the polyfit on 3rd degree on this plc. for imput i have a munimum value of 5 X and 5 Y value for example Measured...
Replies
Views
I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom