volkswagen vass standard

tec.batista

Hi there, I'm looking for some resources to learning about volkswagen vass standard.I need to create a electrical project in vass standard. Any help will be very much appreciated!

I'm trying to get a job as an electrical designer for automation systems and machines.
The more I know this standard, the more possibility I have to get this job. So please help me if you can.

Vehicle electronics and plant automation / engineering are two wildly different things.

Knowing anything about a proprietary protocol that there is little known about, outside of VW Group. It's easy enough to get VAS to edit some things in the PCM/BCM, but that has nothing to do with the underlying protocol.

But back to my point, if you're looking to work in the plant engineering side, knowing anything about VAS isn't going to help you get there. Plants don't run off of VAS just as cars don't run off of ladder.