Siemens: PID_Temp Override control

BVG

Dear all

I am working on a little project where i want to use the Function Override control with PID_TEMP(See attached).
You can compare the Example in the TIA help file with my setup:
Input_1: Process control temperature 600°C
Input_2: Maximum Temperature 900°C (close to heater)

In stable conditions there is a temperature loss +/-150°C between Input_1 & 2.
When heating up input_2 reaches 900°C in +/-15min. Where input_1 will take more than an hour.
That is why I want to use the override control but the problem is I don’t know where to start to tune the 2 PID controllers in an Override control.

I am looking for a guideline(hints or tips) how to get the best possible control for such “slow” process.

If you need more info let me know! Thanks in advance

PID_Override.jpg