Panelview 300 Micro

ngilbert

I have a Panelview 300 Micro
CAT 2711-M3A19L1
Ser A
Rev C

It gets an error during the startup testing "ERROR! 32" which looks like the Real Time Clock test failed. I have tried to enter configuration mode during the startup by pressing UP and F1 at the same time but nothing will change on the screen. Does anyone else have a suggestion?

Similar Topics

Is this the clock battery flat? Does anyone know how to remove the back of the PV 300 micro. Is it possible to replace this battery. AB says it's...
Replies
Views
I have an opportunity to get some more experience replacing an old Panelview 300 Micro. I'd like to hear any advice you have about it. I suspect...
Replies
Views
I lost the manual for this machine built in 2003 and need to put it back together. I have the Micrologix 1200 and PanelView 300 Micro programs...
Replies
Views
I am tying to download application software to a fresh out of the box PV 300 Micro. The first hitch is a prompt that I am running v4.1xx RSLinx...
Replies
Views
I went on a service call yesterday for a Micrologix 1500. An output wasn't activating and they wanted to know what was hanging it up. It was a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom