Eplan CSV and Macro download

kalabdel

Any idea how to download macros from EplanData site? I ca see them but have no clue where to click to download :mad:
And their CSV files are easy to download but I haven't been able to import them to Eplan 8. If I export a csv file from Eplan I can edit it and import it back but the ones I downloaded from their site are not structured the same and do not import.

An example is this drive, I'd like to download its macro.

Also the pages display different information when I login. When I'm logged out I could find the parts I needed and as soon as I logged out they disappeared and I could not find them.

Thanks

Between 'help' and 'options' there should be something like 'xxx-programs'.

After you click on this you need to open 'data portal'.

You also need to make a user-account.

Last edited:
Between 'help' and 'options' there should be something like 'xxx-programs'.

After you click on this you need to open 'data portal'.

You also need to make a user-account.

Thanks ivo.maenen. For some reason I can not login to data portal through Eplan. I can login inline but with Eplan 8 it keeps telling me that I should login no matter how many times I did.

As for CSV files, they're not structured as per online help or as the ones I exported and that maybe the reason they do not import. I will try to change the structure of the ones I downloaded ans see if they will import.
Thanks.

Last edited: