FT View ME - Inactivity Feature

Level

A question for you FT View guru's out there:

Our company just upgraded to ME V10.00.
I'm having issues generating a runtime file with our standard inactivity feature.

We have a few dozen machines running with 3 login modes.

We set up an inactivity logout that ensures if a higher-level user changes a feature and neglects to logout, we leave the machine in the lowest login level for usage.

The problem is the latest version of FT View ME won't create a runtime file V5.1 with this feature.
It worked well previously with V8.20.
If I remove this feature, the runtime file generates with no issues.

I'm looking for some input on my possible options here:

Can we flash firmware on our PV1000's running 5.1 to allow this feature to function?
Anyone know if there'd be any conflicts doing this?
Any other options besides an extensive logic-driven solution?
-we discussed writing a bit of logic to reset a timer each time a push button on one of the screens was pressed -
Anything I've overlooked?

Here's the error spat out into the notepad file during the runtime file creation:

"Description: The system has detected that a device that is not supported in the requested version is referenced by a shortcut. This situation may not cause any runtime error if the system, upon which this project is to be run, has received a patch or has been upgraded to a newer version that support for this device. Otherwise runtime errors will be detected and logged in the target system when the system attempts to communicate to that device. "

Thanks everyone!

FT View Inactivity Settings.jpg

OK - false alarm...

Think I got mixed up with the "Advanced Inactivity Settings".

Set the auto logout in the Runtime tab and .mer generated without issues.
I'll give it a test shortly....

FT View Inactivity Settings_2.jpg