Slc 5/04

kbradray

OK guys I have been out of the game for several years, but I am sure it will come back to me. I have a 5/04 CPU that is flakey. What is everyone using to connect to the mini round connector. In the past it used to be a PM02 cable, but I am seeking the best solution today. (USB to 5/04 round programming port)

As always you help is greatly appreciated.
Ken

In the past it used to be a PM02 cable, but I am seeking the best solution today. (USB to 5/04 round programming port)

Hi Ken,

The PM02 is for a MicroLogix PLC, the round mini din on a 5/04 is DH+ and you will need a 1784-U2DHP cable if you are looking for USB to that port, we sell a aftermarket version that works great and is 1/3 of the cost

If you are looking for the cheapest way just use a USB CP3 cable that will connect to the DB9 port on the 5/04

Mark

Thank you for the correction

I told you it had been a long time. Thank you for the correction. Which cable brand do you sell. Meanwhile I will take a quick look on your website.

Ken