FT View ME Run-Time Application

smohamed

Morning everyone,

I couldn't find this through the search option, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered already. I just recently upgraded to FT View Studio 5.1 (great...) and wanted to test an application that I had created using Studio 5.0.

I typically don't use the "Test Application" option through FT View, but I am heading to site to look at the actual hardware tomorrow.

My question is, once I have started running the Test Application, is there a way to shut it down to get back to my project, or does the whole project need to be shut down?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You just need to hit the "X" button on your keyboard. When it first loads, a yellow box will pop up telling you this. I have found that the application doesn't always pop up in focus once it loads, so you never end up seeing the message.

You just need to hit the "X" button on your keyboard. When it first loads, a yellow box will pop up telling you this. I have found that the application doesn't always pop up in focus once it loads, so you never end up seeing the message.

Thanks! I tried it again, and I saw the little pop-up telling me to use "X" for shut-down and it shut it down.

Appreciate the help!