install SQL Server 2019 on Window 10

mike3475

Hi, All:
I have a project to replace 3 old window 7 PCs with new window 10 PCs.
the 3 old PCs: one is FTV SE server, other 2 are SE clients (identical), the application is network distributed, version is 8.00. i installed all FTV SE software (V13.00) to 3 new PCs and window 10, since we use FactoryTalk Alarms and Events (alarm server), we need to install SQL server 2019 in FTV SE server only, not sure need to install it in FTV SE clients or not.
my coworker give to me SQL server 2019 file, but i got confuse with file, the basically need to install two files:
one file is SQL Server Management Studio, i know it is the last file, no issue.
another is SQL Server 2019 Express, i don't know which file is for it.
please guide me with this issue.
Thanks!

Capture1.PNG

SQL2019-SSEI-Expr is SQL Server 2019 Express (downloads necessary files from the Internet for installation)
SSMS-Setup-ENU is SQL Server Management Studio
SQLEXPR_x64_ENU is SQL Express... but I don't see a version. This is an offline installer. If you start it, you can see the version. If it's 2019, you should continue to install.