Ethernet/IP Comms with AB 1734-AENTR Series B

EIPNEVER

Hi All,

I have an Allen Bradley 1734-AENTR, setup with a 1734-IE4C and 1734-0B8 which I am trying to communicate to via a Raspberry Pi over Ethernet. I'm currently receiving an error as follows: "General Status Code: 1 Additional Status Code: 789 Invalid segment in connection path". Does anyone have ideas what this may be about? In particular I am trying implicit messaging where the Raspberry Pi is an I/O Scanner.

I am using the EEIPClient communication library. Is there any other libraries that exist to do what I am trying to do? Any free software?

TIA

Similar Topics

I have a relatively small network but I am having some issues with PowerFlex 755 drives (using the native ethernet card) Faulting with the F926...
Replies
Views
I have set up comms between an S7-1512SP-1 PN plc programmed with TIA v17 and an S7-314C programmed with Simatic S7 using GET and PUT blocks in...
Replies
Views
Studio 5000 & PF 525, Ethernet Comms, Encoder FB, Using Motor RPM as speed reference I'm trying to figure out how to send a speed reference in...
Replies
Views
One of my customers is interested in extracting some data from a machine running on an SLC503 and they really don't want to change the PLC in any...
Replies
Views
I'd like to be able to detect if the Ethernet Comms falls over between my PLC Ethernet card and any of the 5 PF525 inverters I have connected to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom