PowerFlex 753 no output power

fgoodsky

Just wondering if anyone has run into a powerflex 753 has all the incoming power, but doesnt output any power to the motor, but doesnt display any fault codes.the HIM says it at speed and everything is good.

it was being told to run at 60 hz, but i had no output voltage to the motor.

I just got off the phone with RA, and they said that the IGBT inside burned up and that the vfd doesnt know it and thinks everything is just fine. So time to replace it the whole thing.

Let me revive this.

Had the same issue. PF 753 with 640VAC in, "310VAC Out" but no actual voltage output. Assumed IGBT issue so we swapped out the VFD. Disassembled old VFD and the IGBT was in pieces with burn marks. Ordered a replacement IGBT to try to salvage the VFD. Installed and still had no output voltage which makes me think IGBT wasn't the (only) issue. Told motor to stop and the VFD decel'd to 0 Hz. Told it to start again and was greeted by a complete loss of power and the sound similar to a 22LR going off... :mad: Going to readdress this when maintenance lead gets back from vacation but I am *pretty sure* i just wasted several hundred $.o_O