EZText 220P Messages Line 2 Question

sreev

Question for EZText 220P experts: Sorry if this is obvious somewhere in the program but I have been pulling my hair trying to use Line 2 PLC messages on EZText 220P. I am able to set the PLC address for Line 2 in Step 3 but unlike for Line 1, I don't see where the messages can be set for Line 2 in the program.

Thank you

Eric,

Thank you very much for your reply. Please also see my thank you note in the A-D forum.

Sree

Similar Topics

I have an EZ-220 EZText panel that is connected to a DL-06 PLC. This is all Automation Direct hardware. I am trying to display the status of...
Replies
Views
Hair pulling stage!!!! I am trying to connect a ML1000 Analog to a EZtext 420 panel, can download a file to the ezytext, download to the Ml1000...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here had a good layout on representing these Safety Relays in your schematics? There are ALOT of wires that...
Replies
Views
I have this HMI tied into a plc I am working with. The touch panel has lost it memory and is now giving an error of "no driver installed". Is...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get Codesys to work with a couple of Moxa ioLogik E1200 series DIO devices (E1210 and E1211). I am able to write to the E1211 DOs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom