Ifix , i can help

Bit access of Analog Value in iFix

Hi,

I want to give the animation on a particular Bit of an tag defined as a AI in iFix Database. If i want to use bit 0 of integer then F_0 instead of F_CV i works. This i have checked in the iFix 3.5 version.

Currently i have changed my version to iFix 4.0 then same thing is not working.

Can anyone suggest me how i can do the same?

The original offer is 9 months old and he's only posted 13 times. You might have better luck sending him a PM then starting your own thread that describes your problem in the topic.

you have to go to advanced animations by double clicking on the object, you can rotate it, have it fill , what do you want it to do, yes you can use F_CV

Do you have experience of using S7A with Fix32. Does S7A require extra license other then the one for Fix32. Other drivers (MBE and OPC) do not require additional liceses but when I use S7A it run in demo mode only and stoped after two hours, whereas other drivers continue to run. any suggession ?

iFIX 4.5 RSLinx Error

I have iFIX 4.5 and I am trying to connect to an AB 5/04 processor. Will RSLinx Lite work or do I need RSLinx OEM?

When I go to the SCU and open the Power tool to configure the driver, I get an error that says the RSLinx driver is not set up yet.

Mr. Joseph,

.F_00
.F_01

is used to access elements in an array with F_00 being = F_CV. You are trying to access the individual booleans of a word. AI is used for addressing words and arrays of words via F_##. You want want to use a DI/DR block where the block is addressed to the first bit (TagName.0) in your word and then F_02 will access bit TagName.2.

Good Luck. I stumbled across this message looking on how to rotate text in iFix. Seems rather rudimentary and I can't figure it out.

Maybe one day he will return.

I answered the question because it hadn't been answered yet just in case someone else runs into the same problem.

My problem likely can't be solved without creating a bitmap, but I want the text to be dynamic and it appears impossible. I don't really want anyone wasting their time on it so I didn't create a new thread. Thanks for the reply.

I did that, and that is what I am going with for now. It is for a list of tagnames and they aren't the easiest to read in that orientation. Also the static spacing between the lines when you use MaxCharacterWidth = 1 and MaxNumberLines = # of characters is takes up more real estate than I would like. What I would really like is to orientate the text at a 45 to 90 degree angle from horizontal.

I appreciate your suggestion. Keep them coming if you have more.

Boa tarde, estou precisando muita ajuda de voces.

Imagem acima representa meu supervisorio, menu superior 01 sem monitor 01, menu superior 02 sem monitor 02.

Você também pode escrever o script de cada botao para chamar suas telas de devidas.

Problema e o seguinte, usando o ReplacePublic, ele abre as telas aleatoriamente, o mesmo abre abre o monitor e não abre o segundo clique e monitora 02 e assim por diante.

Exemplo:

Clique aqui no menu superior 01 na tela T_102_01 ele vai abrir uma tela no monitor 01 ok, agora clique novamente no menu superior 01 na tela T_102_02 ele vai abrir uma tela no monitor 02, agora se pode clicar no menu superior 02 na tela T_102_03 ele vai abrir esta no monitor 01. Como abrir um monitor 01 01, clicar no meu superior 02 abrir as telas no monitor 02. Existindo somente uma tela de processo.

Agora seu eu uso o OpenPictures clico no menu superiror 01 na tela T_102_01 ele vai abrir nenhum monitor 01 ok, se eu clico no menu superior 02 tela T_102_02 ele vai abrir semper no monitor 01, se eu coloco no menu superior 02 a escala 0.100 ele abre no monitor 02 mas fecha a tela que esta no monitor 01 para uma mesma e outra que vai sempre deixando uma senha em todas as telas abertas com o parametro OpenPictures, com isto vai chegar a tempo que vai me travar o supervisorio.

Alguem tem uma solucao para me ajudar ????

Segue link da minha duvida

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=121037&highlight=ifix+4.5

Last edited:
Gabriel, please keep it to English. It is easier for us to help you that way, it also makes it easier for other people having similar issues to find this thread.

Last edited: